The Indian pulp and paper sector is one of the energy & water intensive sectors. The sector also offers...
admin, , Uncategorized, 0
An IPMA Delegation comprising of Past Presidents Mr. Madhukar Mishra and Mr. Yogesh Agarwal, Vice President Mr. Saurabh Bangur,...
- Meeting with Director General of Forests
- Meeting with Environment, Forests & Climate Change Minister
- Mr Saurabh Bangur takes over as new IPMA President
- TNPL wins Paper Mill of the Year Trophy
- Pre-Budget Meeting for Union Budget 2017-18 with Ministry of Finance
- Meeting with DIPP on Tax Proposals for the Union Budget 2017-18
- Entries invited for IPMA Awards for the Year 2015-2016
- IPMA proposes pulpable tree plantations on National Highways
- Govt intervention sought to safeguard industry from escalating imports
- CPCB apprised of practical difficulties concerning Charter for WRPP – GRB States